Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday, Monday

This week is just going to be nutso! We are both incredibly busy getting ready to head to Chicago for our 4th anniversary and to attend CHA on Friday. I came in to work early this morning so I could leave around noon to go home and finish my cleaning. I'm starting to get sick of cleaning as it's literally all I did the past four days. We're going to a BBQ at a friend's house tonight as well. My entire house needed a good deep clean so I'm glad that I've spent so much time doing it.

I have had almost no time for creating, although I have spent time working on the class samples for when I teach at the Great American Scrapbooking Convention (GASC) in Grand Rapids, MI at the end of July. I'm very excited to be teaching for Rusty Pickle and hope to continue teaching for them about once a month or so. And, at some point in August, I want to develop some Rusty Pickle classes of my own and starting approaching my local scrapbook stores about teaching. I have to admit I've been in a creative rut since the Amazing Race. It's feeling a little too forced so this vacation will be a nice break and hopefully I'll come back with tons of picts and feeling inspired! :)

Well, I best get moving. I can tell it's going to be a looooooooonnng day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs