Friday, August 24, 2007

A Fabulous Day!


(I just typed a huge post and then somehow it got deleted....grrrr!)

Yesterday was a great day! I was super productive and cleaned and organized my scraproom. I majorly purged a bunch of stuff I won't use (think back to my Leaving Prints days) and made a huge pile of scrap supplies in my spare bedroom. I'm going to call some friends who want to start scrapbooking and card making and let them come take whatever they want.

I managed to get a couple layouts done yesterday with the September Paper Posies kit. Make sure you head on over there and get signed up for the newsletter. The design team is working on a special project just for the newsletter and it's going to be awesome!

Yesterday, I got 6 submission requests for scrapbooking projects! One for Paper Crafts special issues, Paper Crafting with Photos and 5 projects for Scrapbook Trends Weddings Idea book. I was thrilled as three of the projects are with Rusty Pickle products! Now I need to get busy filling out supply lists and boxing them up.

Today, I'll be busy...spending a little time in my scrap room, cleaning and doing dishes, watching a friend's little girl for a couple hours, and then...I get to go to Archiver's to crop tonight! I go with a great friend of mine from work and church once a month. We didn't go in July because we were too busy with vacations and my friend moved. I have missed our time together. I'll also get to see a friend of mine that I went to elementary and high school with and her sister...it should be fun! I've got to figure out what to work on tonight.

If you want something fun to do this weekend, head on over to Serendipity Scrapbooks for an online crop. The design team has lots of fun challenges and Kristen has great Blue Light Specials every few hours where you can get lots of great products up to 50% off!

Here's a fun little interactive card I just made using Piggy Tales patterned paper and stamps from October Afternoon and Michael's. I love the texture machine stitching brings to my projects...at least my sewing machine is being used for something! :)

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs