Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Friday! :)




I love Friday's....I used to really love them when I worked full-time, but they are still fun to me now. I've got lots on my agenda today. I must make a visit to the post office/Hy-Vee to mail some packages and pick up a few groceries. I've got more scrappy stuff to work on. I've been putting together samples for classes I'm teaching this fall. Rusty Pickle also asked me to design a private class for Lance and a project kit, which I'm really excited about! I think I'll work on my own class sample today for the Get Inspired Scrapbooking Expo in November.

My parents will be visiting this weekend overnight so we're going to go fishing and to the Texas Roadhouse - I LOVE their steak! Can't wait! :)

Here's some projects I created for the Paper Posies September kit...it is full of BEAUTIFUL Amy Butler papers! I'll post my newsletter projects when that comes out on the 10th. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter if you haven't already - it's going to be one of our best EVER!

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Great scrap work as usual! See you at Heirlooms if not before.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs