Saturday, September 15, 2007

September Memory Works kit


Last night, I made a couple cards with the Memory Works Express kit and wanted to share one of them with you. The patterned paper is Basic Grey Recess and the diecut behind is Daisy D's, buttons are American Crafts and rubon is Basic Grey. This card just screams fall to me. I love working with kits that mix manufacturers so well. Memory Works and Paper Posies both do that beautifully! I'll share a layout or two with the kit as soon as I finish them.

We went to a matinee of The Bourne Ultimatum last night. LOVED this movie! Matt Damon is fun to look at! :) But, really the movie was just all around awesome. The action just never stopped...tons of fighting and suspense. I LOVE a good action movie which has to come from my dad. He always watched them with us even though he didn't have any boys. I also loved the way this movie was shot...very abstract. Glen wants to own the Bourne trilogy, which is okay with me.

Anyway, I better get moving and head to my folks!

Have a great Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs