Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here we go!


I've been having some neck and upper back pain from working out so last night even though I had a perfectly good night to get some work done - I laid on the couch, read, and watched TV. It was great! Oh yeah, and I had a glass of wine. I've really become a wine drinker lately and have been having a few glasses every week. I can only have it if I'm ready to wind down for the night because it just makes me so sleepy. I've been going to the chiropractor about my pain and have been using a heating pad, but I know it will take a while to get it all worked out. I was in a car accident about 5 years ago and have had trouble ever since. Every three months or so, it just flares up and is dehabilitating. I know that if I lift weights and keep those muscles strong, it will help tremendously. So, I just need to get past this point of pain and I'll be good to go.

Today, I'm going to work on some scrapbooking projects for Memory Bound in Ankeny that are going to put on display. Almost all of them are for Christmas. I've come up with a bunch of class ideas, but I need to really get them hammered out in the very near future. I'll be working out later this afternoon and then going over to my friend's house for a little while. Of course, I also have to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight - it's my one show I can never miss!

Here's a quick little card I made using the October Paper Posies kit. I loved the little birds on the Hambly paper and love me some American Crafts. It was so simple to make! The colors in this month's kit are really beautiful together!

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs