Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas 2007


Here's a photo of Glen and I at Christmas this year at my Grandpa and Grandma Hansen's. Don't we look like festive Christmas elves in our green? I'm actually really excited to scrap some Christmas photos this year. They all turned out great! :)

After the past two weeks off work, I returned to get some exciting news. I'm not going to share just yet because it's not official until later this week, I think. At first I wasn't sure what to think but now I'm really pumped about it. Don't you just hate secrets???!!!

My sister is going home today (boo), but we watched Live Free or Die Hard last night. It was really good and one I would have liked to have seen in the theatre because of all the action. Bruce Willis may be nearly twice my age but whew, I have a married woman's crush on him! :)

Well, off to get ready for work! Have a fantastic Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs