Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Card-A-licious 2 & Fab 5




The 2nd challenge is up over at Cardalicious and this is my take using at least two journaling spots/cards/tags to create a birthday card. I used a couple past Scarlet Lime kits on this cards. The patterned papers are by Sassafras Lass and Scarlet Lime. Be sure to check out the blog for the rest of the design team's creations.

I was pleasantly surprised to have my Rock-a-bye Baby card chosen as part of the Fab 5 over at 2 Sketches 4 You last week. Thanks Kazan and Laura! :)

We enjoyed a great trip to Kansas City last weekend. We walked around the plaza Saturday afternoon and ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I ended up with another migraine which wasn't fun but I felt better the next day. The game was really fun even if the Chiefs lost. Our seats were three rows from the very top of the stadium. I am deathly afraid of heights and it was straight down. I can't imagine being drunk (like many people were around us) and trying to walk up and down those steps. We saw one guy get arrested and his entire row kicked out of the game. It was pretty entertaining! :) We got home around 9:30 Sunday night.

Yesterday, I played catch up. It's amazing how being gone for just a little while will throw you off. I made a big pot of Meatball Noodle soup using yummy Reame's egg noodles and took that and some other food over to a friend of mine who just had a baby.

Well, I better get moving! Have a fabulous day! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! Love the pom poms and buttons! Congrats on the Fab 5 this week! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs