Monday, January 12, 2009

Cardalicious 9 & News



Here's my card for this week's Cardalicious challenge to make a "for you" card using letter stickers and the color green. I discovered that I deviated a bit from the challenge when I was sending my card to Janelle - mine is more of a "for baby" card. I used the new bebe line from Upsy Daisy Designs to create my card.

Our meeting with the birth mom went extremely well on Saturday. It was very, very emotional and I was so drained afterwards. We felt a lot of peace before, during and after the meeting. We were able to connect a lot with the birth mom and share how our faith is the foundation of our marriage and how it got us through our infertility. We're trusting that God is going to work this out for the best but it's so difficult not to be overly excited. Our hearts desire to be parents so badly. We learned from the adoption agency tonight that the birth mom really liked us as well and would like to meet with us again! This meeting will take place in the next few weeks. We also found out it's twin girls due in May! We would appreciate your continued prayers as we try to wait patiently! :)

All for now - I've been really busy creating and working ahead on cards and projects so I can focus on some time-consuming events coming up.

Have a fabulous night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:25 PM

    Adorable card !!

    I just bought a cricut last week! The nice thing was Michael's had the cartriges for 50% off!! i had to buy a few!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs