Thursday, January 08, 2009

Proud owner!



My new Cricut Expression came this morning and I didn't waste anytime getting it set up and playing around with it. Besides the two cartridges it already came with, I got a Cricut bundle that included the Storybook and Christmas cartridges. LOVE them! I'm excited to start using it on my projects. Speaking of which, I'll be hitting my scrap room pretty hard this weekend as I've got projects to work on for Upsy Daisy Designs (new CHA stuff), a card for Cardalicious and I've also got the January card kit from Treasured Scrapbooking in my hands! I'll also be sharing some new Rusty Pickle projects with you soon.

Well, all for today! I'll be back soon to share my word for 2009 with you. Last year's word was discipline and I feel like I did pretty well in many areas of my life and others not so much.

Have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs