Thursday, January 15, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking January Card Kit Reveal!






Today is reveal day of the January card kit at Treasured Scrapbooking! Here are the 4 cards I created using the kit which is full of fun products from American Crafts, KI Memories, Jenni Bowlin, Petaloo and more. Leslie's kits are so jam packed that I had plenty of product leftover. The kits also include instructions for making these cards.

In other news, it is bitterly cold in Iowa - as in -16 and that's without the wind chill! I need to get into work but I don't even want to leave my house! :)

I'm so excited American Idol has started back up again. Glen and I were both laughing so hard last night.

Have a fabulous day - I'm trying to envision the hot sun on a white sand beach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs