Friday, August 14, 2009

From Mother's Day to...



Father's Day! I couldn't do a page about my first Mother's Day without doing one about Glen's first Father's Day! (Have to keep things fair, you know!) I absolutely love watching Glen with the girls. He's definitely enjoying being a dad. In fact, some mornings I about have to push him out the door to go to work because he doesn't want to leave. He'll wake the girls up in the morning to make sure he has his time with them before work. That works for me so I can get a little extra sleep. He's really good about recognizing when mommy needs a break too and I appreciate that. This page uses Upsy Daisy Designs new Man About Town II papers...perfect for pages about the guys in your life.

Well, I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later but I have been nursing a very sore back this week. I think I twisted wrong when I was holding Lily on Tuesday. It was so bad that I broke down and went to the chiropractor on Wednesday and am going again today. I just couldn't take the pain anymore. I'm hoping I am finally on the mend.

We have a busy weekend ahead as we are traveling out of town for my little sister's bridal shower. Her wedding is coming up in less than a month.

Time to get busy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs