Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Daddy

We're getting closer and closer to celebrating two little girls' 1st birthday!!!! I'm so excited about the party decorations I made and will hopefully share the details next week sometime. Their 1st birthday has caused a lot of reflection on both our parts about the miracle of them coming into the world and us receiving the special gift of becoming their parents. I'll share more about this story on their actual birthday but wanted to share a new layout with you today. I used the Audrey collection by Lily Bee to create this layout and love the rich, elegant, yet masculine colors....perfect for a layout about daddy and his girls. The heart banner was cut using my Cricut and of course, I pulled out my Melissa Frances pearls that I seem to use on everything I create. :) A few straight and zig zag stitches and it has a homespun touch. 


Here's a close-up of the heart banner...



And a close-up of the title block...


I have been creating like mad lately but it's all projects I can't share with you yet. But, you can expect some projects from me using GCD Studios, Crate Paper and the brand NEW May Midnight Rooster kit which I can share sneaks of this weekend! Whoohoo! I think I will actually be posting quite a bit this weekend!!!!! :)

Enjoy your day...it's going to be beautiful here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs