Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Up the Street June kit: Part 2

Here are a couple more projects using Up the Street's June kit. This layout is primarily the "On Holiday" collection by The Girls' Paperie. I had to document a momentous occasion at our house - when the girls got their big girl car seats. (And what a difference they make!) 


I loved the Webster's Pages alphabet that was included in the kit as it gave 4 different options to work with. (I think I need to pick up more of these alphabet stickers). I punched a couple circles using my Martha Stewart starburst punch and used foam adhesive to pop them off two other circles I punched.



I cut the banner from the patterned paper and then used foam adhesive underneath. I adhered the Maya Road trim over the top. 


For this card, I used Jillibean Soup cardstock as the base, the "B" side of Prima patterned paper, a Prima flower and center from the add-on kit and part of the ZVA crystal flourish. The Melissa Frances rub-on was from my stash.


Here's another look at my card...


Have a great day! Still super busy but I think we might sneak in a date tonight! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with the Girl's Paperie papers! (I just happen to have played with the same collection this month too)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs