Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Melissa Frances & Noel Mignon Sneak Peek!

Today, I wanted to share with you one of the projects I created as a guest artist for Melissa Frances. I used the Vintage Posey line, a resin frame, pearls, button, ribbon and rub-on. The butterfly was punched using a Martha Stewart punch. 




And, I also wanted to share sneak peeks of the gorgeous "Office Party" kit available at NoelMignon.com on July 15th! I just got my kit in the mail yesterday and it is AMAZING!!! It has a lot of "earthy" colors and would be great for all types of layouts - school, travel, fall, the man in your life, etc. And I'll definitely be able to use for my girls too!


I purged my scrap room (AGAIN) as I was getting overwhelmed with product and finally made myself let go of some things that I have been holding to for several years. I eliminated my patterned paper stash down to three Cropper Hopper storage units (yay! ME). I work more with kits these days anyway but I had some paper I just had to keep. I'm scrapping a lot more than I used to some I hope to break into that stash. Budget-wise I'm a lot more selective about what I will buy. 

Well, I best get moving today. It's my afternoon to work out and run errands so I've got to get my crew going! 

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to pop by and say how much I love your style! I was admiring your Midnight Rooster pages:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs