Saturday, September 18, 2010

Archiver's Contest: ScrapFest!

I forgot to share that my twin baby girls printer's tray won my local Archiver's contest! My tray is currently at the Mall of America for ScrapFest where I am competing with 43 other printer's tray from around the country for a grand prize of $1,000. If you are at ScrapFest this weekend, I would appreciate your vote!

Here are the supplies I used for the tray: 7gypsies printer's tray, The Girls' Paperie patterned paper, die-cuts, chipboard alphabet, flower, Jenni Bowlin bingo card, Melissa Frances pearls, rub-ons, Martha Stewart punches, doily die-cut, GCD Studios chipboard, Chip Art tool, Prima flowers, tulle


I adore the Paper Girl collection from The Girls' Paperie and it was perfect for this project! I have done another home decor project for the girls' nursery using this collection as well. Here are a few close-ups of the details of this project:







Thanks for your vote! I'll find out later this week who won the contest. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill,
    I was just looking through your blog, and saw your baby girls' painter's tray! I was at Scrap Fest, saw your painter's tray (not knowing who made it), and instantly fell in love with it and voted for it!! It's just beautiful!! I bought a painter's tray because I was so inspired by all of the entries! Thanks for sharing yours with us.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs