Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mini Kit Winner & Crate Paper!

The winner of the Midnight Rooster October mini kit is.......................................... 

angie gutshall said...

Here's mine:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Cheesy-Chicken-I/Detail.aspx

Cute kit and love your layouts!

Angie, please send me an e-mail at cornellgj(at)yahoo(dot)com with your mailing information!

Today, I have a new layout to share using the beautiful School Spirit and Brook collections by Crate Paper. I combined the two collections to showcase these two very recent photos of my girls at the pumpkin patch. They look like little girls to me in these photos...I can't believe in a couple short weeks they will be 18 months old! 


I used my large scallop border bunch by EK Success on the top of my layout and backed the punch with teal paper from the Brook collection. The multi-colored border is from School Spirit. I used a red chipboard alphabet by Basic Grey (that I think was from a past holiday line) and the Jenni Bowlin vintage bingo alphabet cut-outs for my title. 


I layered the stem and chipboard flower (both from Brook) with an Imaginisce crochet flower and brad from School Spirit. 


Finally, I punched some scalloped circles from vintage dictionary paper, cut them in half and crumpled them and used them as a border. The bottom wavy border is a punch by EK Success along with a border sticker from Brook. 


That's all from me today! We've been enjoying beautiful weather this month! I love it as we've been able to do some very fun fall activities including trips to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard. We're very anxiously awaiting the birth of my nephew, who will make his arrival any day now. Then, we'll be off a couple times to visit with my sister and the rest of my family. I'm so looking forward to it! 

Have a great Wednesday! 



1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...yep, they look like "kids" now, not babies. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs