Monday, January 17, 2011

October Afternoon: Little Red Riding Hood

Today I have another layout to share that I did for October Afternoon using their "Campfire" collection and believe it or not but this is a Halloween layout! I was really inspired by the picnic basket sticker and thought it was perfect for my little girls as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween. I wanted to include several photos so I went with a two-pager so I could make the photos larger. 


Here's a close-up of my title. I used several October Afternoon collections and stitched over them for added texture. The title is also lyrics from an oldies song.


I loved the "Adventure" chipboard so I included that in the middle of my journaling. 


I used one of the tin pins on a label sticker in the corner. 


I'll be back tomorrow with more...I'm off to the gym for step class!


2 comments:

  1. how adorably cute they are you really did a fantastic job on this and nope it doesn't really seem halloweenish but its perfect never the less

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lawman summoned the newcomers for jury duty, and the more experienced men came back and resumed their panning after they were gone. "Were introducing a powerful auction house system that will provide a safe, fun, and easy-to-use way for players to buy and sell the loot they obtain in the game. Rosenthal Winery: This one is actually a bit outside of the L.A.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs