Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Pretty Little Studio and More!

I am so excited to be joining the design team at Pretty Little Studio! Check out the full announcement here: Pretty Little Studio Blog. Pretty Little Studio has beautiful vintage, whimsical patterned papers, flashcards, tags and labels, calendars, diecuts and bunting flags! Here's a sampling of some brand new product:









Super cute, huh? There's something for everyone! I am very excited to be working with Pretty Little Studio products. Our first design team reveal will be on March 5th but look for sneak peeks in the meantime.

Let's see...I have been busy playing with my new toy...a brand new photo printer that my friend, Leah, helped me purchase! I LOVE it so much...so convenient to print photos as I need them. It took a little bit to figure it out but I think I have it calibrated now. 


Other than that, apparently we are gearing up for the "storm of the century" around here. Supposed to be historic...okay, we'll see! :) I've been nursing a sick little one and hoping that number two doesn't get it as well. I'll have some more fun news to share next week...yay! :)

Have a great day! :)




5 comments:

  1. How many teams are you on girl?! lol. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm realy looking forward to be in the team with you!
    Hugs from Norway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That team looks perfect for you!! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like that team is absolutely perfect for you - such sweet, sweet products. Good to see you got an Epson - never had a problem with mine. (-: Hugs, Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill,

    Can you tell me if anyone besides Pretty Little Studio.com sells their products? I can't find any retailers selling PLS online. I appreciate your help :) Renee

    monkeyshak3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs