Saturday, April 02, 2011

Pretty Little Studio: Happy 1st Birthday!

Happy weekend, friends! I have a lot to do today but first thought I would share a new Pretty Little Studio layout with you this morning. I'm also the featured designer over at the Pretty Little Studio blog so stop by if you want to learn a little bit more about me. :) My girls are quickly approaching their 2nd birthday so I've been working on scrapping some of their 1st birthday photos. The Scrumdidlyumptious paper collection was perfect for bright, fun birthday photos with accents from the Fruit Punch collection. 



I used my Cricut to cut out a birthday cupcake with the Wild Card cartridge. Their entire party was cupcake themed. 


And I got a wild idea to hand-stitch the border on my layout...NEVER again! I used the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool to do it, but I think I'll stick to small hand-stitched accents. I don't have the patience to do a lot of hand-stitching. 


Supply List:



And finally, I was pretty thrilled to see my little family house as the featured project over at Two Peas yesterday! Since it was Friday, it will be up all weekend too! What a great surprise! Only the 2nd time ever this has happened...made my day! :)


Have a great weekend! :)



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the 2Peas nod! I try to pop into your blog every day (you are SO INSPIRING!!), but it really makes me smile when I see your work featured anywhere :D. Have an amazing weekend Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 2peas! And I really love the colors on that layout! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs