Thursday, May 26, 2011

We Love Cake!

I still have birthdays on my brain so today's layout is a new one of the girls digging into their birthday cupcakes made by yours truly. My girls have food allergies to wheat, eggs and peanuts so their birthday cake has to be especially made for them. Luckily, it tastes really good! :) I played around more with the "Mary Ellen" kit from Noel Mignon on this layout and even pulled out my Cricut to cut out a birthday hat. 


The title was made with alphabet stickers by The Girls' Paperie, Sassafras Lass and Cosmo Cricket (in the kit). The patterned paper for the birthday is by Pink Paislee and My Mind's Eye and I topped the hat with a crepe paper rosette by The Girls' Paperie (all in the kit). 


I used one of the cut out circles from the hat as an accent at the top of my photos along with a Crate Paper brad and sticker (in the shop). 


I've been very busy around here. We're spending some time with my family this weekend for my sister's bridal shower and bachelorette party and then Glen's birthday is Monday. As much as I am looking forward to the weekend, I'll be glad when it's over too. It's a lot of work to head out of town with two toddlers and everything I need for the shower. 

Have a great weekend!
Jill



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!!!! You really have a way with your LOs! I love every single one!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs