Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Best Gift!


I consider it a true gift that my girls have so much creative influence from both their daddy and grandpa - both are artists. My layout today recognizes that gift using the "Salt Water Taffy" kit from Noel Mignon and a photo from Father's Day this past summer. I kept my design fairly simple and utilized several banners - one I created myself from patterned paper and then stickers by Sassafras Lass and Lily Bee Designs. 



Here is the banner I made from patterned paper and then a Sassafras Lass sticker on top. I strung twine by My Mind's Eye between two Maya Road wood buttons. 


Make sure you stop by the store at Noel Mignon to pre-order the September kit "Study Hall"

Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I really like the pretty colour combination! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the banner.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs