Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Halloween Memories!



Hello friends! It's Spooktacular Week at Noel Mignon and the design team is sharing a lot of great projects all week and Halloween ideas on the message board. I LOVE scrapbooking Halloween and something I've done every year now is to create a recap layout with my favorite photos. 

First I'll show you my recap layout for 2010 and then what I did the previous year. I used the "Something Wicked" kit for this layout. I printed out 14 photos that are 1.5" squares and then printed a larger photo (about a 3" square) but when I cut it, I left about an inch border on the bottom to make it look like a Polaroid. This larger photo is THE costume photo I sent to family, etc. I decided to place all the photos on black cardstock because I wanted them to just pop off the page. The rub-on in the corner is by Fancy Pants.


I embellished several of the photos with the Authentique Paper word stickers and a Fancy Pants button (with twine) and an American Crafts rosette.




The filter circle is by Fancy Pants, American Crafts dimensional felt sticker and Authentique Paper alphabet and word stickers.


And here is the Halloween recap layout I did for 2009 using Noel's Halloween kit from last year. You can see I repeated the square grid design but changed it up a little bit. 


This type of design would work well for any event or holiday you have a lot of photos from and would be fun to look back on as well from year to year!

I'll be back tomorrow with some projects for Authentique Paper! 

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs