Thursday, October 13, 2011

Merry Not Scary

Hello, friends! Today I have a new layout to share with you using the "Something Wicked" kit from Noel Mignon. At our house, Halloween is "Merry, Not Scary" and this layout celebrates that!



I punched these circles from patterned paper and cut a few of them in half as well as used a My Mind's Eye layered brad. 


I cut the spider from the American Crafts "Night fall" patterned paper and stacked a My Mind's Eye layered brad and We R Memory Keepers chipboard tag.


I printed and cut a couple of my photos to look like Polaroids and then tied them off with twine and the girls' initial with Authentique Paper mini stickers. 


We've been having a lot of fun making fall and Halloween memories and taking lots of photos at our house lately. I can't wait to scrapbook them all! This is one of my favorite times of year for photo opportunities! And the girls are getting a little better at letting us take photos! :)
I'll be back tomorrow with more! :)

2 comments:

  1. such a cute LO, Jill! Love the title too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout Jill. I have to say that I love seeing the girls grow up. It's been so fun to see them through your layouts. They look like 2 little sweeties!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs