Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We Did It! and Spooky Cards

I was able to spend some time late last week with the "Something Wicked" kit from Noel Mignon. I love that while this kit has a lot of Halloween themed paper and embellishments that I can create fall layouts and projects from it as well. We recently went to the apple orchard and went through a little hay maze the perfect size for toddlers. 


I created a little banner from the twine in the kit, Lily Bee banner stickers and then paper ribbons I made from patterned paper.



There is also a new challenge up on the Noel Mignon challenge blog to create a project based on the sneak peek photos that Noel posts every month. Here is the sneak peek photo I used from the "Something Wicked" kit: 


and here is my take on the photo using the kit. I did add a little twine but everything I used (with the addition of cardstock) came right from the photo. I made a couple little spooky cards. 


Noel also has a great giveaway going on right now to win the beautiful kit below. Here's the link to see how you can win! :)


Have a great day! We're getting ready for Tiny Tumblers this morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs