Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Emma's Paperie: Deck the Halls

Good morning! Just thought I would pop in again today and share my layout for Emma's Paperie this morning. The designers are also focusing on ribbon this month and I worked with "Peppermint Twist" ribbons by We R Memory Keepers. I kept my design super simple for these photos of my family decorating the tree this year. A complete supply list is available here.

I created a large bow with the green striped organza ribbon that I tucked behind some of the other embellishments and then highlighted with a fabric brad.


And then I cut several pieces of ribbon to make a banner that I embellished with a Crate Paper sticker, Maya Road wood snowflake and My Mind's Eye rhinestone. 


I'll have more of my December Memories album to share later this week. I didn't get as much accomplished yesterday as I wanted to as I was feeling pretty awful so I let myself have an afternoon and evening to rest but I'm hoping to get back into it today. These things won't get done on their own, you know?! :)

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO! The ribbons give it that extra little something special. Hope you feel better soon! There are definitely a lot of colds going around these days. :(

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs