Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pebbles: Love, Love, Love, Love You, Sis!

This week on the Pebbles blog, we're celebrating all things lovely in honor of Valentine's Day! Today I have a layout to share with you using the beautiful new "With Love" collection. I have two sisters myself but there's something about witnessing the relationship of twin sisters that makes my heart happy. These two are best friends and are so blessed to have a built-in buddy! They are affectionate with each other. They laugh with each other. They protect each other. They share with each other. And like most siblings, have their moments of fighting with each other as well.


I created the title using a variety of alphabet stickers and punched hearts. The middle heart was covered with vellum and then I used a heart candy dot by Pebbles in the center. 


The word bubble was cut out of patterned paper and then I placed a masking tape sticker in the center. I love the little heart paper clip for texture. 


So sweet....(the xoxo is a masking tape sticker)!


I love my kiddos! ;) Also, today I wanted to note and congratulate my wonderful in-laws on their 50th anniversary! I am so blessed to be part of their family! They love spending time with their granddaughters and we appreciate their help and support so much. They retired down south right before I met my husband but decided to move back home right before the girls were born. And now they live just 10 minutes away. It's great to have them so close so I can run errands and get somewhat of a break each week. We're so excited for their big anniversary! Congratulations, Pete & Mary! :)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. super cute, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adoooorable and sweet LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you do scrapbooking pages and not just cards. Keep up the good work, I enjoy your ideas. Thank you, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs