Monday, April 16, 2012

Webster's Pages: Sunday Picnic Card Set

First of all, I still have some stamps for sale. Please see this post and link for more details. If there are several sets you are interested in, feel free to make me an offer!

Today, I have a sweet and simple card set to share that I created using the "Sunday Picnic" collection from Webster's Pages.


Each of the cards has a banner somewhere that helps them have a cohesive feel. I also cut apart some gems (the pearls) to use here and there for a pretty accent. 


I love that sweet bicycle with a basket full of flowers. I cut the image from Webster's Pages new 6 x 6 motif pads. These images are perfect for layering and adding a little something extra to your projects!


Finally, this card set was intended to be a gift so I created a little wall pocket to hold all the cards. I simply cut a piece of cardstock to 8" x 12" and scored it at 4.25" and then stitched the sides and bottom and embellished. My sweet friend, Melissa Phillips, was the inspiration behind the pocket.



We had a wonderful weekend with my family but experienced one of the craziest days on Friday. We had our carpets cleaned and had quite a few things going on at once. Having carpets cleaned with toddlers was interesting! We got back yesterday and had to put the house back together.

I'm looking forward to hopefully a somewhat more relaxing week ahead. I'm very excited to working on projects for an upcoming birthday party in two weeks. We're having a tea party theme for two very excited soon-to-be 3-year-olds!!!! I'll hopefully be able to share the invitation soon with you with more details to follow! (I did a little antique shopping over the weekend and I was thrilled with my finds).

Have a beautiful day! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs