Thursday, May 10, 2012

Webster's Pages: All About Nora & Lily Albums

Hello, dear friends! I'm so excited to share my projects with you today because they showcase my two favorite little girls and a brand new collection called "Girl Land" from Webster's Pages. As soon as I saw the collection, I knew that I wanted to create little mini albums with photos of the girls on their birthday and a special 3-year-old interview.



I covered pages of a Maya Road girl chipboard album with the beautiful patterned papers in the collection and embellished with the new Mini Messages stickers and trims from several other Webtster's Pages collections. 


Several of the chipboard pages are misted to match the colors in the collection. 


Check out that pouty birthday face! (You can click on the images to read their interviews...pretty funny stuff!)



The girls always love looking through their scrapbook pages and they were beyond thrilled to have their very own special album all about them! 


And this week is officially one of the craziest I've had on record. We're having a garage sale this weekend and I've had a lot of assignments due so I've been a night owl beyond my usual "night-owlishness". It's all coming together so I'm casting my gaze on Sunday when I can relax a little. I'll have a special Mother's Day post to share soon.

Enjoy your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs