Saturday, June 16, 2012

Webster's Pages: Happy Times with Daddy

Happy Father's Day weekend! I am so blessed that my girls have the most amazing father. He loves spending time with the girls and they just adore him so much. They are always so excited when he comes home from work! Today I have a couple of projects to share using the "Game On" collection from Webster's Pages. The first is a layout I created for the "We Love Our Guys" challenge at Webster's Pages. You have until July 19th to participate and can check out all the details right here on the Webster's Pages blog.

I love these photos taken recently by my friend, Carrie. They just capture the girls' relationship with their dad so well! I created a grid design and kept the embellishments to a minimum.



Webster's Pages journaling cards are a perfect addition to any page! 


While I had the "Game On" collection out, I decided to create a card as well. Stars are just a great embellishment for a masculine card. 



Hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating that special guy in your life! :)

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!! I can't wait to get back into my scrapbooking to try this layout for a page of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs