Friday, August 31, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Papa Gene's Girls

Happy Friday! Today I have a layout to share with you using the sketch this month at Emma's Paperie. The girls love spending time with "Papa Gene" as they call him - their Great-Grandpa Gene - and one of the last times he came to visit, I was able to get the girls to sit still long enough to get a picture with him. I love the new "What's Up?" collection by Basic Grey and the pretty coral color matched the girls outfits perfectly. I built the layout from the center of the sunburst patterned paper and then the rays help draw the eye out.


All of the alphabet stickers I used were by Basic Grey (love that little white cloud). The seam binding is from Stamp Anna Designs on etsy. Anna has the most beautiful colors in her shop. This layout is actually a preview for a little something I have up my sleeve next week featuring Anna's seam binding (including a giveaway!!!!)



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Have a great Labor Day weekend and thanks for stopping by today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs