Tuesday, September 18, 2012

American Crafts: Spotlight

Good morning! Yesterday was my day to be spotlighted on the American Crafts blog so I wanted to share my first layouts here as well as some detail shots. For my first layout, I used the Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook" collection. The girls LOVE drawing with sidewalk chalk, but they call it 'sidechalk walk'. I had to change the name in my title because that is something I want to remember. They will draw and play forever and they always ask for us to draw shapes - most requested is a heart and then we draw circles linked together for them to jump through.




And on this second layout, I used the "Shoreline" collection for this spring layout. This one was super simple (even for me - ha!). There's just something about daffodils that gets me excited for spring and this spring was even warmer than usual.




Thanks for stopping by today! My allergies are killing me - I don't think I have ever had them this bad. I feel a little better today than yesterday but good grief - I was miserable over the weekend. I have been working on a bunch of projects that I haven't been able to share yet but I do have some things ready to go yet for this week. And operation attack our basement had another two days of success over the weekend - thanks to grandpa and grandma for taking the girls again. I am bound and determined to get it done!

4 comments:

  1. these layouts are GREAT! SO looking forward to working with you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your style and these layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sketchbook is one of my favorite collections EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all - your girls are ADORABLE!! Second, your pages are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs