Saturday, January 19, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Christmas Magic & Very Merry

Good morning! Today I have a couple of layouts to share for Emma's Paperie. The first layout features Crate Paper's "Sleigh Ride" collection. The design team focused on hexagons and here is my clean and simple take. The photo is of the girls waiting to ride the Christmas train at the mall this year.


I actually turned my hexagons so they were more like honeycombs and layered punched vellum, patterned paper and sequins.  




For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

For my next layout, I used the "Aspen Frost" collection by Basic Grey to highlight this photo of my mom and dad with all of their grandchildren at Christmas this year.




I love all of the embellishments Basic Grey includes with their collections - chipboard, stickers, garlands, envelopes - there is quite a variety!


For a complete supply list and instructions on how to make this layout, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

I meant to post more this week but I managed to become even sicker after my last post. After an ER visit very late Monday night and lots of sleep Tuesday night, I'm feeling back to myself again and plan to spend the weekend working on some assignments and things around the house.

Have a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous!! Loving the shapes with the line of stitching through them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I really like BOTH of these! the hexagons on the first and the circle banner on the second! FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vellum tree with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so sorry you have been so sick. I hope you are better!

    These are just beautiful! Love the colors from the lines and the design

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs