Wednesday, January 30, 2013

emma's paperie: so amazing

Happy Wednesday! Today I have another layout to share for Emma's Paperie and the sketch this month. Sherry created a card sketch with the oval as the main design element. I took the oval frame from the "On Trend" collection by Crate Paper and used that to house my title and built the layout around it. I love these photos my sister took of the four of us this fall. We used the top one as part of our Christmas card. 


Here I layered some tags and brads...


The fabric flowers in this collection are really fun and add a lot of texture.


I also really like the vellum garland - still on a big vellum kick these days.


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! We are in the midst of a snowstorm around here. It's been so grey and dreary the past few days that I seem to have no motivation to anything other than what I absolutely have to do. Where are you, spring?! :)

Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. I just love your style Jill! This is another gorgeous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs