Thursday, February 28, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Oh, My Heart!

Good morning! Today I have a couple of projects to share with you for Emma's Paperie. The first is a layout for this month's sketch challenge. This sweet "True Love" collection (by Basic Grey) just spoke to me this month and I just had to use it to capture these photos of the girls loving on each other for Valentine's Day.


I pulled out some stamps as well - the little tiny hearts and xoxo border on the bottom. The set is an older Martha Stewart set. I also adore that little blue envelope. 


I love the heart stitched garland in this collection!

The sketch had lots of strips of paper and I ended up flipping it so the strips were on the side instead of the bottom. The little doily is a new one by Bo Bunny and I placed a journaling tag from Elle's Studio in the center.


For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

I also created this card for the color challenge this month using the new Collectable collection from My Mind's Eye.


And yes, I stamped again! :) This set is also from the Collectable collection from My Mind's Eye. (I'm trying to be better about stamping on my projects!)


For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

Thanks for stopping by today! We're off to see a performance of The Ugly Duckling at the Civic Center this afternoon. Should be a fun time! :)



1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs