Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: Hello State Fair

Good morning! Today I have my last layout to share with you using the February kit from Scrapbook Circle. Every month I will be creating a two-page layout using the kit. I loved the bright colors and decided that photos from our trip to the Iowa State Fair last summer would be perfect! These are a combination of iPhone photos and our good camera.


For this layout, I created with a lot of the Glitz Color Me Happy collection and the Scrapbook Circle exclusives - tags, pins and the printable. 



I cut apart several of the exclusive tags so I had arrows to draw the eye toward the center of the page. 


Thanks for stopping by today! More to come soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. awesome page! I love that you didn't use the instaframe for a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!! So bight and fun!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs