Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: A Rainy Day Today

Good morning! Today I have a two-page layout to share with you using the Charmed Life kit from Scrapbook Circle I love creating two-page layouts because it's a great place to tell a story using a lot of photos. For this layout, I printed photos of a day in the rain almost a year ago. The girls had a lot of fun splashing outside until they discovered a worm.

A_Rainy_Day_Today

I was able to highlight Mr. Worm on one such photo using a Maya Road wood veneer in the kit.

A_Rainy_Day_Today_details3

A_Rainy_Day_Today_Details2

I also used one of the Webster's Pages file folders to highlight one of the photos. The My Mind's Eye stickers are great for adding little captions to photos as well.

A_Rainy_Day_Today_details1

This layout was so quick and easy to create by mixing and matching the patterns in the kit!

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

4 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs