Wednesday, May 08, 2013

American Crafts: Oh So Lovely Frame

Good morning! This week is mom's week over on the American Crafts blog and yesterday I contributed a step-by-step tutorial of how I created this "Oh so lovely" frame using the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection. Quick and easy and perfect for any mom! :)


I added a lot of texture with tone-on-tone punched border strips that were stacked on top of each other. 


And I added one of my favorite recent photos of the girls in black and white...


To see a complete supply list and my tutorial, visit the American Crafts blog.

By the way, I forgot to mention I ended up keeping the Daniel Rainn blouse from my Stitch Fix #2. I have already worn it once and I just love it! :)

Have a beautiful day! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs