Monday, May 06, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: Hello Spring Day

Good morning! Today I have one last layout to share with you using the April “Happy Place” kit from Scrapbook Circle and then I'll start sharing my work with the May kit. I just love the colors in the kit and created my two-page layout based on photos of my family enjoying a spring day this month. It was finally nice and we were outside all afternoon and evening…it was fabulous!


I cut apart the Echo Park patterned paper and used the natural arch to help draw the eye into both pages of the layout.


I also love the Elle’s Studio snippets in the kit – they are perfect for adding a little text to help tell the story better.


Finally, I added a few embellishments here and there: a Yes, Please journaling die-cut and heart speech bubble, a Scrapbook Circle exclusive tag cut-out and one of the wood veneer speech bubbles.


Thanks for stopping by today! My giveaways are still all open so scroll on down! :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, Jill! I love your style, and I'm especially inspired recently by all of your two page layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving this two page layout. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is FANTASTIC way to rock the two pager!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great two-pager, Jill! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs