Thursday, June 13, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: Time with Grandpa

Good morning! Today I have my first layout to share with you from "First Avenue," the June kit from Scrapbook Circle. The kit was really fun to work with this month! I absolutely LOVED the exclusive printable and used a lot of it on this layout. (The only patterned paper I used was for the punched stars!) On a recent trip to my parents' house, my girls climbed on grandpa's lap for a story (the magical world of Peter Pan).



The grid is entirely from the printable and I jazzed it up with the exclusive flair from the kit and chipboard from Basic Grey. 


I'll be back soon with more! Thanks for stopping by today! :)

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love how you designed this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is FANTASTIC! I love the grid pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love your color scheme and your stitching details! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs