Monday, July 01, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Party Games

Good morning! Thanks for all of your comments on my Stitch Fix #4 review...I ended up deciding to keep the whole box! And it was a great deal to do so! I'm going to hold off on more Stitch Fix boxes until this fall/winter and I am definitely looking forward to it!

Today I have a couple of projects to share with you for Emma's Paperie. The first layout is for a recent sketch challenge and I used photos of the games we played for the girls' family birthday party. I used the "Cakewalk" collection from October Afternoon. And I was able to fit 8 photos!


Lots of great stickers and die-cuts to use as embellishments!


The alphabet is actually from the "Midway" collection also by October Afternoon. 


October Afternoon has great journaling cards!
 

For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

I also have a quick and easy card to sharing featuring the Memories collection by Teresa Collins. I ended up sending this card to our nephew for his graduation. 

For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

Yesterday, I had the first day in a very LONG time where I felt almost like myself! I'm hoping and praying for another good day. I am trying a few things with my diet to see if that helps my symptoms and I am also planning on going to see an acupuncturist on Wednesday. I am desperate to feel back to my old self! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs