Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: Hello Dad

Good morning! Today I have my first layout to share with the July kit from Scrapbook Circle called "Let's Chat!" For this layout, I highlighted photos that we took on Father's Day with my dad. The Jillibean Soup kraft placemat was perfect for the smaller photos I cropped of grandpa with the grandkids.


I backed the openings with patterned paper, did some stitching and embellished here and there. Love the Jenni Bowlin silver feather rub-ons and the Crate Paper washi paper!


This month's kit also includes Scrapbook Circle exclusive stickers like the "smile" one I used here. 


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

3 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous :) You are perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, I love how you used the placemat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I really like how you used that page from Jillibean Soup filling it with wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs