Thursday, August 08, 2013

Webster's Pages: We Love Daddy

Hello friends! Over the next several days, I will be sharing some pages I have created using Webster's Pages new collections. I have been holding onto these for awhile so I am happy I can finally share them with you. When I created them, I only had the new papers to work with so any additions of embellishments are very minimal. This is a simple layout, even for me! :) Today's layout features Allison Kreft's new collection "Recorded." It has a great color scheme and I loved these photos of Glen with the girls on Father's Day. He even came up with the journaling (although I wrote it all out and tucked it behind a photo).




Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with another Webster's Pages layout.

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs