Friday, September 27, 2013

American Crafts: Pretty Girls

Happy Friday! Today I have a couple of new projects to share for American Crafts using the new Amy Tangerine "Cut & Paste" collection. These projects were featured as a spotlight on the American Crafts blog this week to kick off my second year on their design team. 

Every summer, we do a little photo shoot in my parent's backyard. A neighbor has an awesome shabby garage that is the perfect backdrop! We had a fun shoot this year with mostly cooperative girls. :)


Cut & Paste is full of brightly colored patterns and embellishments!


I am really loving the sweet resin bows and epoxy border stickers in the collection. 


I also created a card and used one of the kraft tags as a background. I handstitched on the punched places and added thickers for the title.


 
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm not sure what our plans are for the weekend. We have one girl recovering from bronchitis and the other starting to come down with something along with a mommy who is not feeling 100%. I was hoping to hit the zoo or the apple orchard soon so we shall see what the weekend brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs