Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Webster's Pages: Deck the Halls

Good morning! Today I have a new layout so share featuring the "It's Christmas" collection by Allison Kreft for Webster's Pages. I love kicking off our Christmas festivities by decorating our house for the season. The girls were really into it last year so I wanted to document it here.


I featured a lot of the stickers in the collection as well as the chipboard buttons and twine. 


The piece with the subtle silver stars is a transparency and I also used one of the mini photo bags. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I have a little girl home from preschool again with bronchitis. Poor girl! I'm hoping she will be able to go back to school tomorrow afternoon.

I'll be back tomorrow with my spotlight feature at American Crafts. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs