Monday, December 02, 2013

American Crafts: Thankful Memories

Good morning and Happy December! Today I have a couple of projects to share with you that were on the American Crafts blog recently to celebrate Thanksgiving. I used the Autumn Crisp collection to create them - love the pretty colors in this one!


The touch of gold is such a pretty accent! These photos are from our Thanksgiving on my dad's side last year.

 
I used my Cameo to cut out the Amy Tangerine tree from woodgrain patterned paper and then positioned some leaf stickers to look like falling leaves.


 I also created a quick and easy card while I had all of my supplies out. I love the addition of the transparent frames to the American Crafts collection of embellishments.



Thanks for stopping by today! I can't believe it's the last month of the year. I'm hoping it goes by fast. Usually, I am all excited for Christmas but I seem to be in a strange mood this year. I think it will help having two girls who are beyond excited for it! 

Have a great day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs