Friday, June 13, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Cubbies Graduates

Happy Friday! Today I have a new layout to share with you using the June Gossamer Blue kits. Every Wednesday night during the regular school year, you will find us at our AWANA program at church. The past two years the girls were Cubbies so they were with other 3 and 4 year olds learning simple Bible verses and stories about Jesus. It's a wonderful program and I love helping the girls memorize verses. Next year, we are onto Sparks!


This month's kits had a lot of travel themed elements but I made them work for regular, everyday stuff too. I liked this world background paper from Jillibean Soup and thought it fit the "graduation" theme I had going well.


I cut out the word "Graduates" from my Cameo. A few things here are Gossamer Blue exclusives - the vellum card and the days of the week card.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs