Monday, February 23, 2015

Gossamer Blue: January Life Pages

Happy Monday! So I've decided to get all crazy and do a little Project Life. Because doing something weekly stresses me out, I've decided to take a monthly approach with it. I want to get those photos and moments off my phone and recorded. Gossamer Blue has so many gorgeous Life Pages cards and embellishments that I am excited about taking a new approach to memory keeping. For this spread, I used the February kits from Gossamer Blue.


Here is a close up of page 1 - page protectors are from Simple Stories. Just everyday moments captured here - my dad had surgery, I cleaned up my scrap room, a gorgeous sunset, the books I read in January, big business news and hot chocolate for 4!
 

On page 2, we started back into homeschooling after Christmas break, snuggling with cousin Hayden, sledding with dad, grandpa Allan spent the night, science experiments at Clover Kids and I celebrated my birthday! 



My approach is simple - focus on the photos, add labels for journaling to help tell the story and keep embellishments minimal. 




I'm excited to get to work on February using the March kits from Gossamer Blue!

2 comments:

  1. Ah Jill you PL pages are awesome... I am pretty new to it ... I decided to try it after my son got married last year and had twins and my daughter is getting married in .may... We travel a lot and I have more photos than I will ever scrap... Living in South Africa we don't have much PL stuff and with our constant strikes it makes it impossible to order online... So I am always looking for ideas ... I love your approach to PL ... Beautiful layouts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely fabulous spread Jill!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs