Monday, June 15, 2015

June Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop



Good morning! Today, I'm hopping along with the design team from Gossamer Blue and we're sharing some inspiration with the June kits. This was my favorite page I made with the kits featuring Miss Lily turning 6. I've become a lot more intentional about the pages I'm adding to our albums. Years and years of trying to come up with layouts for assignments has changed my perspective greatly. I've been adding pages outlining more milestones and a few events and then trying to capture more of our everyday life by creating Life Pages on a monthly basis. I'm about 6 months in and this is working really well for me and my family.



This page is all about minimal layering. I loved the colors so much! So bright and fun for a birthday page! I love creating these pages each year. 


I love that Amy Tangerine chipboard frame - perfect for capturing a favorite sheet of patterned paper with a few embellishments. 


And here's the rest of the team participating...it's our last blog hop for the current term!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs