Sunday, August 02, 2015

August Gossamer Blue Kits!

Good morning! Today, I have a couple of layouts to share that showcase the August Gossamer Blue kits! I adore any summer themed products so I went a little crazy buying extra add-ons this month. I can't resist brightly colored papers and embellishments! For this layout, I was able to document a fishing adventure with grandpa from last summer.


The patterned paper stripes help out some pops of color and I love that little "splish splash" fish flair. 



Next, I already have the 4th of July on a layout! I chose some of my favorite photos from the parade this year and printed our family photo larger to help it stand out.


 I pieced together red and blue stripes and then added some great red and blue embellishments from the kits - frames, brads, enamel stars and dots and stickers.



Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous projects with this kit Jill!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs